Ash Blonde (60) 24" 270g
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 2.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 24"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
- KKKrisha Keia D.Verified BuyerReviewingAsh Brown (8) 24" 270gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoThick and soft
Worth the bucks! It was thick and soft to the ends! just take note that this was more of a lighter shade of ashbrown. Mine was ashbrown and my hair was a bit dark for this, tho it had the same undertone so it still blends, but it's just me, I wanted it to blend even more so I dyed both my hair and the extensions
- NDNineveh D.Verified BuyerReviewingBeach Blonde (18/60) 22" 270gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing Quality
It's my first time ordering blonde extensions and the quality was amazing (just like the brunette ones)! The tone of the beach blonde matched so well. I received so many compliments! Definitely will be ordering more!
- IBIvana B.Verified BuyerReviewingBeach Blonde (18/60) 24" 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it
Love the hair
- SMShira maria B.Verified BuyerReviewingMedium Brown (2B) 24" 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago10/10
Best hair extensions I ever have
The quality is a 5 star!!!
- SSShae S.Verified BuyerReviewingBeach Blonde (18/60) 22" 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent
At first I genuinely was convinced it was synthetic- there’s no way blonde hair could be THAT soft, thick, and long. Obviously it’s real hair, and the quality is just exceptional. Good clips, thick from weft to ends, and little shedding, these are simply the best.