Fusion Keratin Tip
Ombre - Caramel Brown (#4) to Dirty Blonde (#19C) 20" Keratin Tip
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (each piece is 1g)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack (1g per weft)
- Length: 20"
- Hair Texture: straight
- Tips: flat
- Application: 2-6 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR FUSION?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- 100% Keratin Tips
The fusion method has been around for years, and you won't require a touch up for months! Bombay Hair fusion extensions com pre-tipped (ready to install) and are made from 100% Italian Keratin Tips to allow for maximum comfort and durability - as our Keratin Tips are made from some of the same naturally occurring proteins found in your hair.
These Fusion - Keratin Tip - extensions are installed using a heating element which safely melts the Keratin Tips onto your own hair. The Keratin Tips are bonded close to the roots of your hair to allow for a seamless blend.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- ASAngela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest hair!
I love all your hair. The rooted is my favorite because it's virtually undetectable even when my roots start to show. The blonde on the ends is a little light for me but you were out of my color. I love mixing the colors for a more natural look.
- RRRenata R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI love my Bombay hair
I love my Bombay hair extensions.The bundles are high quality ,thick healthy and look amazing !!!Im very happy I decided to try Bombay hair for the first time.I will definitely order again for next time!!
- LSLeah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe Perfect Match
I used these two plus golden ash blonde to perfect this unbelievable blend. The quality of the hair is great, last the entire time of wear, & won’t shed.
In comparison to other brands this is my favorite bc of all it offers, with an affordable price.