Balayage - Cool Brown (8A) to Dirty Blonde (19C) 20" 160g- ON BACKORDER
Balayage - Cool Brown (8A) to Dirty Blonde (19C) 20" 160g- ON BACKORDE
100% INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
The TAMANNA BALAYAGE HAIR is 20 inches long and 160 grams thick. Thick from root-to-tip.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 20"
Weight (Grams): 160g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.