Invisible Tape In Extensions
Dark Brown (#2) Invisible Tape 20" (25g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
20" Length | 25 grams of hair per pack | 10 pieces
Bombay Hair Invisible Tape-in Extensions are the most discreet tape extensions you will ever find on the market. Made from 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair with a thin Skinweft that has been designed to mimic hair growing from the scalp – making our invisible very natural looking!
Our Invisible Tape Hair Extensions are designed for all hair types and can be reused for up to four times. Bombay Invisible Tape Hair Extensions are ideal for the crown of the head, apply these with either double sided tape or single sided either mixed in with our traditional tape in extensions or apply all over for ultra-discreet luxury tape in extensions.
Bombay Hair Invisible Tape Hair extensions are sold in 25g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
Bombay Hair Invisible Tape Hair Extensions:
- pre-taped, ready to apply
- our hair is made without silicone to preserve the integrity of our real human hair
- our invisible tape Skinwefts have been specially designed to be shed-free
our invisible tape Skinwefts have been specially designed to be shed-free
- made with a discreet tape Skinweft to ensure they lay flat and comfortably on the head
- designed to last 9-12 months or longer with proper care (can be reused upto four times)
- double drawn – thick from root to tip
- can be styled just like your own hair: hair tools, cut, wash and blown out
- made with hypo-allergenic medical tape made in the USA
· Total Weight: 25g
· Total Pieces: 10 pieces per pack (5 sandwiches)
· Available Lengths: 20”
· Weft: Invisible Skinweft (designed to mimic hair growing from the scalp)
· Texture: Straight
· Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
· Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
· Lifespan: up to 1 year
· HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Crown of Head Only: 1 pack (25g)
- Note, for just crown of head you will need to purchase our traditional tape in extensions for a full look (min. 1 to 2 packs)
· Thin Hair: 3 to 5 packs (75g to 125g)
· Medium Hair: 6 to 8 packs (150g to 200g)
· Thick Hair: 8 to 12 packs (200g to 300g)
Application to be done by professional trained hairstylist only
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- KRKatie Rose N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoPerfect match and beautiful!
Perfect match and beautiful!
- SWSadie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI have been using hair
I have been using hair extensions for a really long time. Once I tried Bombay - I am hooked. The invisible tape is a game changer!! I wear my hair in so many different styles and I’m confident that my tapes will not be visible. I get so many compliments and I really am in love with my hair.
- MKMa K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoYay! Invisible Wefts!!
I love love love these wefts!! I was having to purchase invisible wefts from another site and the hair was not nearly as good as Bombay. So glad that I can purchase both types of tape-ins from Bombay.
- GGGenevieve G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFavorite extensions ever!!
I am obsessed with these! I can style my hair in anyway and the extensions never show. They blend perfectly!