- Product Description
Create salon-style blowouts at home in half the time. The Bombay blow dryer brush is a tool that combines the flow of heat and power (like a blow-dryer) but, with the structure of a round brush. A super quick and easy way to achieve shiny, frizz-free, and voluminous blowouts with just one tool! Use this hair brush dryer on any hair type to save time, reduce damage and keep your hair beautiful.
Dry, straighten, and volumize!
Included: 5 QTY Hair Dryer Brush
- 3 temperature settings (cool, medium, and high heat), 2-speed settings
- 1100 watts
- Nylon pin and tufted bristles to help detangle hair
- Oval design ensure maximum root lift
- 360° airflow vent
- Ceramic coating to help prevent heat damage
- Ionic technology for fast and silky smooth results
- Cool tip for comfort and control while drying/styling
- 8ft long and 360° swivel cord
Hair Types: All- Straight, Wavy, And Curly
Hair Texture: All- Fine, Medium, And Thick
*Only available for purchase in the USA and Canada (does not work internationally as the item is not dual voltage).
- NJNatalia J.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agobest best best
this is the best brush! you should buy this
- CBChristie B.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMust buy!
I have curly, frizzy hair and I’ve always had to use my blow dryer and then straightener. This tool works so well that I don’t have to use the straightener after. Totally saves me time.
- AMAngliee M.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoSo good!
I had the revlon one and it would break off a lot of my hair and over heat like crazy. The Bombay one is so much better and glides better too. Definitely would recommend
- TSTania S.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHair Dryer Brush
Love it & should’ve bought sooner!
- AGAmritpal G.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGreat product
For a blow dryer its the best. Better than its counter product Revlon’. As i have tried it. Takes half of the time and better results. The only thing i am disappointed is that the head does not role by itself and i have not been successful in making loose curls with it. That all. Love it though!!!!