Best Sellers Bulk Bundle
Hair Dryer Brush (5 Pack)
- Product Description
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Create salon-style blowouts at home in half the time. The Bombay blow dryer brush is a tool that combines the flow of heat and power (like a blow-dryer) but, with the structure of a round brush. A super quick and easy way to achieve shiny, frizz-free, and voluminous blowouts with just one tool! Use this hair brush dryer on any hair type to save time, reduce damage and keep your hair beautiful.
Dry, straighten, and volumize!
Included: 5 QTY Hair Dryer Brush
- 3 temperature settings (cool, medium, and high heat), 2-speed settings
- 1100 watts
- Nylon pin and tufted bristles to help detangle hair
- Oval design ensure maximum root lift
- 360° airflow vent
- Ceramic coating to help prevent heat damage
- Ionic technology for fast and silky smooth results
- Cool tip for comfort and control while drying/styling
- 8ft long and 360° swivel cord
Hair Types: All- Straight, Wavy, And Curly
Hair Texture: All- Fine, Medium, And Thick
*Only available for purchase in the USA and Canada (does not work internationally as the item is not dual voltage).
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- FYFelix Y.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoDoes the job
I looked at a lot of different dryer brushes I went with this one because there were tons of great reviews.
I have very thin long curly hair. It took a lot longer to dry my hair than I anticipated. My hair was still a bit frizzy by the time I was done. I've been using a ceramic straightener for over a decade after hair blowing my hair so I know that a dryer alone never gets my hair to the degree of smoothness that I like. It's a lot larger than I thought it would be. I have small hands so my hands got tired after holding it for a while.
I have trouble believing that someone with very thick hair would have excellent results with this tool.
But it is nice not having to hold both a hair dryer and a brush at the same time. It was a great price and I'd probably give these as gifts for my female family and friends.
- HBHina B.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPerfect hair dryer
I loved my new hair dryer and a must have for everyone who struggle to have a perfect hair look. It made it easy and hassle free to blow dry hair & do any hair style. Perfect for beginners.
- RDRupi D.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove this
It's way better then the rest out on the market.
- SShekebaReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
I have no words to explain this, it’s the best one of the best, best hair brush in the market. Nothing beats Bombay hair!!!
- LKLeslie K.Verified BuyerReviewingHair Dryer BrushI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove this Hair Dryer Brush
Love how soft and silky it makes my hair. Takes all of the frizz out!