Jet Black (1) 22" 220g
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 22"
Weight (Grams): 220g
Hair Texture: Straight
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- GKGloria K.Verified BuyerReviewingMedium Brown (2B) 22" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent
- IMIRMA M.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 22" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoI love them
The hair feels so amazing. The best brand I have gotten.
- JKJaspreet K.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 22" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoFast shipping and great presentation!
The shipping was fast, I received my order within a few days. I love the box and pouches, it really makes the product feel luxurious. I haven’t wore the extensions yet but they feel like great quality.
- SHSAMANTHA H.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 22" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoReview
These are really good quality extensions. I prefer these over Bellami they aren’t as thick but they don’t tangle and knot like some thicker extension brands do.
- RMRAVEENA M.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 22" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThe best hair extensions I’ve ever had!
All I can say is wow. I have very long black hair naturally, I wanted extensions just for wedding looks but I have been wearing them day in and day out! They are just so beautiful and elevate your look. They are pure quality, so soft, haven’t ripped my hair out nor has it shed any hair! I love it!