- 2-in-1 Hair Waver
- Extended Holiday Returns & Warranty
Introducing our revolutionary 2-in-1 Hair Waver, the perfect addition to your hair styling tool collection.
The best part, let the waver do all the work for you! Simply clamp and release to achieve natural mermaid waves - crease-free voluminous tidal waves every time!
What’s Included: 1 handle, 2 Hair Waver Barrels
Barrel Sizes Included: One (1) 32mm (1.25") Hair Waver Barrel and one (1) 22mm (.87") Hair Waver Barrel. Detaches for easy storage.Barrel Finish: tourmaline infused with ceramic Heating: 170°F-450°F
TIP: if you already own one of your interchangeable curling wand sets (i.e.
Then, CLICK HERE to see if your handle is compatible with the Hair Waver Attachment (head only).
Tutorial Video: Features Tamanna Hair Waver - 22mm Small Barrels
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to extend our return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- AKAmandeep Kaur D.Verified BuyerReviewingHair WaverI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoTime saver
It’s quick technique to style hair . I found it’s easy to use and get beautiful wavy hair.
- GSGurpinder S.Verified BuyerReviewing2-in-1 Hair Waver (Backorder, Ships Feb)I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCrimper
I bought this for myself and then got it for my best friend. Easy to use! Makes your hair look amazing in a short amount of time
- MBmandeep b.Verified BuyerReviewingHair WaverI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHair waver
I loved this waver not only do I use it but my daughters love it too! It gives the perfect beach wave and is so quick and easy to use!
- LDLisa D.Verified BuyerReviewingHair WaverI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFun waves
Easy to use for beautiful waves!
- MDMegan D.Verified BuyerReviewingHair WaverI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoLove it!
Best hair waver I’ve tried, although it is a bit on the heavy side! Definitely worth it though