- Product Description
- Extended Holiday Returns & Warranty
Create salon-style blowouts at home in half the time. The Bombay blow dryer brush is a tool that combines the flow of heat and power (like a blow-dryer) but, with the structure of a round brush. A super quick and easy way to achieve shiny, frizz-free, and voluminous blowouts with just one tool! Use this hair brush dryer on any hair type to save time, reduce damage and keep your hair beautiful.
Dry, straighten, and volumize!
- 3 temperature settings (cool, medium, and high heat), 2-speed settings
- 1100 watts
- Nylon pin and tufted bristles to help detangle hair
- Oval design ensure maximum root lift
- 360° airflow vent
- Ceramic coating to help prevent heat damage
- Ionic technology for fast and silky smooth results
- Cool tip for comfort and control while drying/styling
- 8ft long and 360° swivel cord
Hair Types: All- Straight, Wavy, And Curly
Hair Texture: All- Fine, Medium, And Thick
*Only available for purchase in the USA and Canada (does not work internationally as the item is not dual voltage).
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to extend our return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- NJNatalia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agobest best best
this is the best brush! you should buy this
- CBChristie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMust buy!
I have curly, frizzy hair and I’ve always had to use my blow dryer and then straightener. This tool works so well that I don’t have to use the straightener after. Totally saves me time.
- AMAngliee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoSo good!
I had the revlon one and it would break off a lot of my hair and over heat like crazy. The Bombay one is so much better and glides better too. Definitely would recommend
- TSTania S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHair Dryer Brush
Love it & should’ve bought sooner!
- AGAmritpal G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoGreat product
For a blow dryer its the best. Better than its counter product Revlon’. As i have tried it. Takes half of the time and better results. The only thing i am disappointed is that the head does not role by itself and i have not been successful in making loose curls with it. That all. Love it though!!!!