Reinstallation Tape For Extensions
- Product Description
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Replace the tape on your hair extensions without any hassle.
Choose from: double-sided or single-sided
Double-sided: 5 sheets per package (70 pieces of tape), each pack equals to approximately three (3) re-installations of a 20 piece tape-in extensions set
Single-sided: 50 pieces of tapeMade from the highest medical grade tape available
Double sided: 5/16in x 108in Single sided: 1.5" x 0.5" Made in the USA
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerReviewing(5 Pack) Reinstallation Tape - Double SidedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoTape
Great deal & my extensions do not slide or fall out with this tape.
- IJIrene J.Verified BuyerReviewingReinstallation Tape For ExtensionsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week ago5 stars
great product and quick delivery.... very impressed
- TCTracy C.Verified BuyerReviewingReinstallation Tape For Extensions - Double SidedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDouble sided tape
Amazing and last long
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerReviewingReinstallation Tape For ExtensionsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTape for Extensions
I put in your extensions recently and they are beautiful and secure . When I went back to my Hairstylist to get the readjusted, she use different team and a lot fell out. I just bought more of your tape and they are secure again and beautiful.
- LSLauren S.Verified BuyerReviewing(5 Pack) Reinstallation Tape - Double SidedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest tape out there!
So happy with this product I have used other tapes and they are terrible. Bombay tapes are great quality. They don’t slip on the hair like other brands.