Bombay Tape Bond Remover
- Product Description
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Make removing your Bombay Hair tapes a cinch with Bombay Hair Tape Bond Remover. This oil based remover helps extensions glide off your natural hair, all while leaving your hair soft and not oily!
- Help remove tapes easily without leaving a residue!
- 4 fl. oz enough to remove four full heads of hair
- Gentle on hair
Directions: Apply solution onto the Tape-In Extension bond. Let stand for at least 30 seconds. Once loose, gently separate the Tape-In Hair Extension from the hair and remove. Repeat this step, if necessary. Clarify clients hair before reapplication.
Caution: FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR HOUSEHOLD USE. Extremely Flammable. Keep away from open flame. For external use only. Test on small area of the skin before use. Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds. Do not store above 49°C. Keep away from children.
SHIPPING: Bond Removers are federally regulated Hazmat products, which are unsafe for air transportation. BOND REMOVER WILL NOT SHIP AIR EXPRESS, AND WILL SHIP GROUND SERVICE ONLY.
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Drying Towel (Sand)$9 $30
Large Brown Hair Claw$8 $20
- BABreanne A.Verified BuyerReviewingBombay Tape Bond RemoverI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoRemover
Great product, removed glue well and not hard on hair !
- NBNicole B.Verified BuyerReviewingBombay Tape Bond RemoverI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoRemover
Easy to use and helps remove all the tackiness
- HKHeather K.Verified BuyerReviewingBombay Tape Bond RemoverI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect Remover
This makes removing the tape so easy and does not make the glue to messy or gummy. A little bit is all you need. I’ve convinced friends to buy this and they love it, as well!
- ASAdela S.Verified BuyerReviewingBombay Tape Bond RemoverI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoWorks very well and smells
Works very well and smells great!
- CGCorena G.Verified BuyerReviewingBombay Tape Bond RemoverI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoWorks very well without damaging
Works very well without damaging hair.