Pro Hair Styling Tools
25mm (1") Rose Gold Curling Wand
- Product Description
- Returns & 180-Day Guarantee
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
| EXCLUSIVELY BY BOMBAY HAIR | 100% Titanium Barrel in ROSE GOLD, which allows for frizz-free long-lasting curls
- 25mm / 1" Clipless Barrel (without a clamp)
Included: - 1" Clipless Curling Wand
- curling wand stand
- heat resistant glove
- 150˚F - 450˚F (65˚C - 230˚C)
- dual voltage: 110-240V / 50-60 Hz
- Made of 100% pure Titanium Barrel which radiate Infrared Heat Therapy and Negative Ion Technology
- Negative ions seal the cuticle for frizz-free results
- Long-lasting curls with an unbeatable shine
- Color-changing LED light.
Warranty: 180-Day Guarantee | 1 Year Limited (click here for full policy)
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale and open box items
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Small Pink Hair Claw$7 $18
Vent Hair Brush$9 $20
- ABAmira B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 seconds agothe BEST
my favourite curling wand! so pretty, super easy to use, and my hair stays curled! :)
- MJMelanie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 stars!
This curling wand is amazing and so easy to use.
- DADionn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect
Loving my new Bombay Wand!
- EKErin K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat but hot!!!
This is a great wand, but there’s nowhere that isn’t super hot. Making it difficult to not burn yourself. My other one has a plastic end, which is good for preventing accidental burns to your fingers while using the wand.
- KPKelly P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLOVE!
I never have had a curling wand before, and I first purchased the “Bed Head” brand curling wand. It did an OK job. But I was looking for something, a little better- and I found it! This curling wand does the trick! And it works much better for my thick hair.