Customer Experience Specialist
Bombay Hair is searching for highly motivated and energetic customer care people to join our team in a fast paced e-commerce office. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and proficiency with both internet and desktop computer applications.
In this role:
- Will provide amazing customer service and aim to achieve first-time resolution through e-mail, social media, and our live chat feature
- Can quickly solve problems on your own for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experiences don't go as intended.
- Will solve operational problems and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Are familiar with hair extensions and hair styling tools or are ready to learn about the product in and out in order to offer best advice and recommends for customers.
- Multitasking ability to be able to manage work desk and handle occasional in office customer sales.
- Willing to work with marketing and management to help improve overall customer experience
- Proven customer service experience
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency using email platforms
- A proactive individual
- Professional phone etiquette
- Above average written English and excellent ability to communicate
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work within a team
- Genuine passion to help people
Located in Richmond, BC, Bombay Hair is an online retailer offering hair extension as well as hair tools. Our small but dedicated team has helped us grow to become one of the leaders in the hair industry and one of the top e-commerce companies in the U.S and Canada.
We offer a fun, challenging, exciting work environment in beautiful office with unlimited opportunity for growth for those with potential!
Please send resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Compensation: competitive and based on experience
TO APPLY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org