Pillowcase Care Instructions
Machine or Hand Wash in cold water (86 F/ 30 C or lower) with a pH neutral liquid detergent. If machine washing, we recommend inserting your pillowcase in a wash bag and using the delicate setting.
- Caring for your pillowcase will help it care right back for you and your skin/hair! Keeping your pillowcase’s sheen for as long as possible means it will continue to provide 0 tugging on your hair and skin.
- Our pillowcases can be machine washed, however hand washing is suggested to ensure the most gentle after care is taken.
- Wash in cold water. Always. Any temperature above 30 C/84 F will cause the silk to harden and break down the fibers over time. If machine washing your pillowcase, we recommend inserting your pillowcase in a wash bag and using the delicate setting.
- Never use products containing bleach/peroxide or trichloroethylene. Silk fibers will react to alkaline products so a ph neutral or non-alkaline, liquid detergent is best.
- Air dry or towel pat dry on a flat surface to avoid wrinkles. Do not tumble dry; machine drying your pillowcase runs risk of the fibers hardening from the heat, even on a low setting/temperature.
- Ironing is not recommended for longevity, but if you choose to, use the lowest heat
- Silk and Satin doesn't absorb the way cotton does, so you can get your beauty sleep knowing your products, creams, and oils will be absorbed into your hair and skin rather than your pillowcase!