Dark Brown (2B) 24" 270g (backorder)
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
100% INDIAN CUTICLE REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 2.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 24"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Choose our 45g as an additional booster weft or on its own for extra volume.
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Silk Pillowcase - Queen (White)$89 $110
(5 Pack) Hair Padding - Brown$28 $55
- SMSilvia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoThe best hair I own
Love the hair by for the best I’ve ever had❤️️💋🙌🏻
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoBest Hair Out There
Your hair is the best of all. Absolutely love it & I've tried other brands, they don't stack up to Bombay. Thank you
- CDCheryl D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest hair extensions
Recieved fast and Great match. Beautiful soft hair that blends well. Thick root to tips Best hair out there. Thank you. It worked perfectly for what I needed it for. Will buy again
- MMAKENNAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI love my hair they
I love my hair they came super fast and matched my hair color perfectly
- KRKayla R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWent Bombay, Never Looked Back
I stumbled across Bombay when my friend had some extra extensions she wasn’t using because her hair was too short and the length difference was obvious. I opened the pretty pink and white box and fell in love with the texture and shine of Bombay extensions. Then for my graduation, having already ordered from other companies in the past and a SERIOUS extension connoisseur, I decided to order 270 grams and 24 inches of Bombay hair in September 2018. The hair was heavy and long and shiny and beautiful. My hair isn’t very thick, but it past my shoulders and holds extensions well with the right amount of teasing. THESE ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST. It is now almost June, and they are still thick and shiny and beautiful, and I receive more compliments on my hair than I did with any other brand. When people ask, I immediately write down where and what kind of hair I got so I can spread the hair love! And trust me, in Los Angeles, everyone wants the hair love. Yes, I style the hair, yes I have colored it (once only) and yes, I wash and condition it if it needs it (3 times total). But otherwise, this hair is perfect on its own and it is beautiful and durable and the Holy Grail of hair extensions! So don’t even fret about the price because the amount of wear you get out of these is well worth it - you get what you pay for. And you want beautiful, long-lasting extensions that everyone will envy and covet?! This is where you get them. Thank you Bombay for being the reason many girls eye me…