Ombre - Espresso (#1C) to Caramel Brown (#4) 20" I-Tip
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 25g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (1g per strand)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack
- Length: 20"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 1.5 – 13 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
Recommended Bead Size: 2.7mm
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair I-tip Extensions are semi-permanent extensions which last about 6-9 weeks per install. The installation of I-tip Extensions requires NO heat or glue – making this method great for all hair types!
Bombay I-tip Extensions are installed strand-by-strand therefore making them a great fit for even thin hair types as no heat or glue is used. The application is achieved by threading each I-tip and a strand of clients hair into a looping tool, through a cooper looping bead, and then attached to the clients hair by clamping the bead to the hair. The result is a seamless blend of your hair with your beautiful new Bombay Hair extensions!
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy (Orders placed Nov 11 - Jan 2):
We are pleased to extend our holiday return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here, terms apply.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- SRSkylar R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 months agovery soft
Alright so these bad boys, they’re great. I got consistent coverage and thick ends (I bought 5 packs). They come in 25 piece packs, and all of the hair is super soft. I recommend doing a trim after install.
These need beads, pliers, and a looping tool so be sure you’re prepared if you aren’t having a professional do them.
- CDCori D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove