Espresso Highlight Blend (2/60) 18"
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces 18" 125g set: 7 pieces (wefts)
1 x 5" weft
3 x 4" wefts
1 x 3.5" weft
2 x 1.5" wefts
Total Weight: 125 grams
Length: 18 inches
Total Pieces 18" 190g set: 10 pieces (wefts)
1 x 8" weft
1 x 7" weft
2 x 6" weft
2 x 4" wefts
4 x 1.5" wefts
Total Weight: 190 grams
Length: 18 inches
Lay flat to dry. Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
- BHBri H.Verified BuyerReviewingAsh Blonde (60) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper soft
First ever set of extensions. Super soft and very thick. Worth the money. They blend seamlessly and hold curl really well.
- KMKara-Jean M.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso Caramel (2/5B) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDifferent
Haven't wore yet. Waiting for help to learn how to putbin properly
- PAPatricia A.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing quality hair
I have been using extensions for over a year and have tried brands but the quality is not up to par. However i am super glad i found these. The hair does not get tangled, I do use heat on them and they have not damaged so far. These will definitely last a long time
- PNParis N.Verified BuyerReviewingAsh Brown (8) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoNo regrets/no tangle/no shed/no mess!
soft as ****.
- FMFreeda M.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso (2) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMakeupbyfreeda
Best hair extensions from Bombay hair. Fast shipping.