Ash Blonde (60) 18" 125g
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 7 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 5" weft
- 3 x 4" weft
- 1 x 3.5" wefts
- 2 x 1.5" weft
Length (Inches): 18"
Weight (Grams): 125g
Hair Texture: Straight
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- PAPatricia A.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmazing quality hair
I have been using extensions for over a year and have tried brands but the quality is not up to par. However i am super glad i found these. The hair does not get tangled, I do use heat on them and they have not damaged so far. These will definitely last a long time
- PNParis N.Verified BuyerReviewingAsh Brown (8) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNo regrets/no tangle/no shed/no mess!
soft as ****.
- FMFreeda M.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso (2) 18" 125gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMakeupbyfreeda
Best hair extensions from Bombay hair. Fast shipping.
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso Highlight Blend (2/60) 18"I recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe Only One
I love the hair from Bombay Hair. I have tried many different brands and I really like this one the best. The Espresso blend matches my natural hair almost perfectly.
- MPMarcella P.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 18" 125gI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agothe extension are very natural
the extension are very natural looking and blend with my hair perfectly. Very good quality, and will purchase another set!