Tape In Extensions
Mocha Brown (#3) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Drying Towel (Sand)$9 $30
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- IRIrena R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat quality!
- NDNicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoTape in hair extensions
Amazing product.... love the service, always happy with every order
- RCRaquel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoQuality
Dense from root to top. Hair has longevity and curls beautifully.
- TPTammy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoQuick shipping
Great quality as always
- DMDarcy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoI am happy with the
I am happy with the product. I have had them now for over 6 months. Just bought a new set. The only thing is that they do tend to dry out quicker and tangle more. I will have to find a product to reduce this since I like how they do stay in my hair.