- Product Description
- Extended Holiday Return Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to extend our return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- IRIrena R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat quality!
- NDNicole D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoTape in hair extensions
Amazing product.... love the service, always happy with every order
- RCRaquel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoQuality
Dense from root to top. Hair has longevity and curls beautifully.
- TPTammy P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoQuick shipping
Great quality as always
- DMDarcy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoI am happy with the
I am happy with the product. I have had them now for over 6 months. Just bought a new set. The only thing is that they do tend to dry out quicker and tangle more. I will have to find a product to reduce this since I like how they do stay in my hair.