Ash Blonde (60) 22" 270g
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
100% INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
The TAMANNA HAIR is 22 inches long and 270 grams thick - this set is ideal for medium to thicker hair individuals.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 22"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Silk Pillowcase - Queen (White)$49 $110
- SAShaelynn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove this hair switched from
Love this hair switched from Bellami and actually like better the clips are super sturdy and the hair was a beautiful shade of blond and very soft and tangle free. Shipping was super fast as well
- ABAimee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoKeep ‘em comin!
Second set...different color. Absolute BEST extensions EVERRRR!!!! Thick, well made, GREAT quality! Keep ‘em comin! I'll be buying a new color in about 6 months or so. ♥️️
- JHJason H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAsh blond
The most amazing resilient hair I've had in a long time! I've gone through a lot of brands and after the first wash they're not the same quality. I bleach washed to get it to a white blond and this hair is still amazing quality! I've washed it at least ten times so far and still amazing!
- CKChristine K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAmazing!!!
Love my new extensions, they're so thick at the ends