Balayage- Espresso (2) to Ash Brown (5B) 20" 210g
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
100% INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
The TAMANNA BALAYAGE HAIR is 20 inches long and 210 grams thick. Thick from root-to-tip.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 20"
Weight (Grams): 210g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Silk Pillowcase - Queen (White)$49 $110
- RReemI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBought them before the pandemic
I luv these extensions bought them on sale, just before the pandemic hit. Loved how it looked on me I had dyed my hair ombre brown and these extensions just made the makeover even better. They are such nice extension but it's very light ombre at the tips, they are very nice but they are a statement look . Nothing about it is understated.
And they are very soft and nice quality. It's hard to curl them but they look good either way. It looks really good if you want to try blond without risking dying your hair blond ( especially if your dark skin tone like me , I'm caramel color) so I had my hair dyed honey/caramel with Clairol honey blonde ( it looked more brown though) and after I bought this on cyber monday by accident , I didn't think it would look so good
Love to see it back again in here
Keep up the good work
- ABAimee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThe most BEAUTIFUL!
Absolutely the most beautiful set of extensions I've ever purchased! The fullness and body these extensions reveal is just simply stunning!!! Please do not go out of business!!! I will forever purchase from Bombay. 🙌🏽☺️️
- NKNatalia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoPerfect extension
I am very happy with the hair is thick. And is not following off. Overall I am very satisfied
- TLTeri lynn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAmazing and Beautiful!
I love my extensions! They blend perfectly with my hair and are so soft and natural. They look amazing!
- CKCamille K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAbsolutely GORGEOUS
I'm a licensed hair stylist in the industry for more than a decade, and I work with extensions regularly. This hair is absolutely fantastic quality, the color is STUNNING and I get compliments on "my" hair all the time from clients and strangers both. The hair is full all the way to the tips, and I cannot stress the quality. Also, you get SO much hair, I don't even wear all the pieces. It's definitely pricey, but worth EVERY PENNY. I wear them every day and can't go without them.