Beach Blonde (18/60) 22" 270g- ON BACKORDER
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
100% INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
The TAMANNA HAIR is 22 inches long and 270 grams thick - this set is ideal for medium to thicker hair individuals.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 22"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
- PDPatricia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat quality
Perfect length and colour match to my hair. Great quality.
- SSStefani S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGolden blonde 20'' 270g
- SBSadee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoReview
I absolutely love these extensions. They're thick and style nicely. I actually dyed mine a black and red ombré color. Turned out amazing! Will definitely buy from you guys again!!
- YMYuneysi M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoIn love*
this hair its amazing i love it will buy again with my eyes close for sire.