Beach Blonde (18/60) 24" 270g (backorder, ships June 12)
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
100% INDIAN CUTICLE REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 2.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 24"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Choose our 45g as an additional booster weft or on its own for extra volume.
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Silk Pillowcase - Queen (Pink)$49 $110
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 4 stars2 months agoDefinitely recommend
I loved the hair ♡
- MMMellany M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!
It went perfect with my hair after I re dyed it for my wedding ! Great quality and worth the price.
- BVBaptiste V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoAmazing length and thickness
Loving these extensions, the ends were a tiny bit dry but overall I love them !
- PCPaola C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoI cant review the produce
I cant review the produce because i have not received it I have contracted ups and they dont want to be responsible of the item but Bombay hair is good to pull out from my bank account 280 dollars this is going to be the first and last time im going to buy products from them.
- JBJenna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGorgeous Hair!
The hair is absolutely gorgeous and I love it! It is thick, long, and a beautiful color! :)