Beach Blonde (18/60) 24" 270g
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
100% INDIAN CUTICLE REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 2.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 24"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy (Orders placed Nov 11 - Jan 2):
We are pleased to extend our holiday return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here, terms apply.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 4 stars2 months agoDefinitely recommend
I loved the hair ♡
- MMMellany M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!
It went perfect with my hair after I re dyed it for my wedding ! Great quality and worth the price.
- BVBaptiste V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoAmazing length and thickness
Loving these extensions, the ends were a tiny bit dry but overall I love them !
- PCPaola C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoI cant review the produce
I cant review the produce because i have not received it I have contracted ups and they dont want to be responsible of the item but Bombay hair is good to pull out from my bank account 280 dollars this is going to be the first and last time im going to buy products from them.
- JBJenna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoGorgeous Hair!
The hair is absolutely gorgeous and I love it! It is thick, long, and a beautiful color! :)