Bombay Hair Guru
Bombay Hair Doll
- Product Description
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Introducing the Bombay Hair Doll
The ultimate practice head and mannequin to create amazing designs and styles. Our hairdressing doll comes with 100% Human Hair, in the same great quality you've come to expect from Bombay Hair Doll
Type: 100% Human Hair
Stand not included. THIS PRODUCT IS FINAL SALE.
In images 2 & 3:
- Dark Brown 20" 220g Clip-Ins
- Styled with: 3-in-1 Curling Wand with Extended Barrels
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
- GSGagan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
I love this mannequin head. The hair is fuller and it’s perfect length. I already bought this mannequin for my students. I would recommend this mannequin if you are student or hairstylist.
- SDSandeep D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good
- KBKerry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoFinally, a dark haired mannequin amongst a world full of blondes!
Was so excited when I found out you were selling dark haired dolls as they are very hair to find. Most of my clients have dark hair so it was important for me to have a dark haired doll.
Quick delivery to the UK, great skin tone & lovely texture hair. It’s a tiny bit sparse around the front, but I guess so it a lot of human 🤷♀️
- DDDavid D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoDecent
Decent mannequin head , hair is nice and soft; Not to mention a good length. The hair, however, isn’t the best for bleaching. Bleach was used with a 20 developer and was used at the ends only. After 30min processes hair became very brittle and had little lift. Overall good mannequin for updos and extension application. Would not recommend for color processing (bleach specifically)
- ABAmreen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this hair doll!
I recently purchased this hair doll along with the stand and it’s the best thing I’ve ever purchased. I love it so much!! The hair is really thick and full. There is literally no hair fall out. The hair is really easy to style and holds the style really well. I’ve filmed multiple tutorials on my page (@glow.artistry) with this doll. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good mannequin head