Dark Brown (2A) 20" 160g
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 20"
Weight (Grams): 160g
Hair Texture: Straight
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- GMGabriela M.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 160gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoAmazing
Omg this is the best extension ever feel so real and soft, looks amazing curl up very well love it 😍
- NHNoor H.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 20" 160gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agovery nice
I love these clip ins! They look gorgeous on me!! 10/10
- NMNikki M.Verified BuyerReviewingCaramel Ash Blend (4/9) 20" 160gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFLAWLESS!
I am absolutely blown away by these clip-in extensions. I have hair that is not quite blonde, but not quite brown either. I thought it would be hard to find clip-ins to match. I sent in a photo of my hair to the colour matching service, they quickly got back to me by recommending the Caramel Ash shade - and wow, they were 100% correct. There was zero difference between my hair colour and the clip-ins. I purchased 160g and it added the perfect volume for my pre wedding celebration. I would very highly recommend washing the hair before you use it though, especially if you intend on curling it; seeing as it arrives very straight, sleek and shiny. By washing it, it removes a silk coating on the hair, it then dries looking much closer to normal hair and it will definitely hold the curl better! LOVE this product!
- NFNadine F.Verified BuyerReviewingCaramel Brown (4) 20" 160g (backorder, Sept 15)I recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSeriously the best
Exceeded expectations. So grateful I remembered this brand from my hair salon. The extensions I've been buying from Sally's for over a decade were discontinued and there's a lot of overpriced **** out there. I bought the caramel brown cause my hair is undyed natural medium brown that is sometimes cold and sometimes warm . It's PERFECT . I love the bag it comes in and im so grateful for the quality. The quality is amazing it's silky soft looks like it will last awhile :-) in going to order more ASAP just to have ready for future. Love love love Bombay now
- MMKVerified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 20" 160gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLove it - go heavier for thicker hair
I love it! It arrived soft and silky. Had more wefts than I thought. 160g is definitely great if you have thin hair. For the thicker hair ladies, I advise either to go 220g or like me, I just cut to thin out my hair since I have really thick hair. Otherwise, I am very happy with my purchase !!