Dark Brown (2A) 24" 270g
- Product Description
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 2.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 24"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- SSShae S.Verified BuyerReviewingBeach Blonde (18/60) 22" 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent
At first I genuinely was convinced it was synthetic- there’s no way blonde hair could be THAT soft, thick, and long. Obviously it’s real hair, and the quality is just exceptional. Good clips, thick from weft to ends, and little shedding, these are simply the best.
- SKSukhpal K.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 22" 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
They are very nice, full, soft, natural and heaviness throughout.
- ASAmoldeep S.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 24" 270gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove!
Love that these extensions are very thick and style so nicely! Perfect for big waves!
- NJNahida J.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 22" in 270gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAbsolutely Love
Wore during many occasions last year when I had cut my hair short. I purchased them for length, but if I ever need I can use them for volume as well. They are great quality and definitely worth having !
- KBKhyriyyah B.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso (2) 22" 270gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the clip in’s.
Love the clip in’s however the color match was off. The picture appears to be darker in color so I went with what I thought would be a great color match. It’a lighter than expected. But great choice if you match the color well!