Dirty Blonde (9/19C) 20" 220g
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
100% INDIAN CUTICLE REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 20"
Weight (Grams): 220g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- ASAriella S.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoBest extensions ever!
Completely worth it! Amazing !!
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTaking a chance on new hair ...
So I've owned my new set for about two weeks now, and WOW. I am very impressed so far. I ordered more hair in my set than I normally would, because I like to have backup. It only took two wefts to fill out my hair like I liked. The ends are beautiful and thick! When you do the "bend" test there are NO short broken hairs. So far I am very impressed, have not used heat (only heatless curl styles) and have not shampooed, but have worn for over a week and they are terrific. Very happy.
- ARAlexandra R.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoamazing!!!
i have worn extensions for about 13 years now. i usually order from bellami or luxy, but i decided to try bombay. easily the BEST extensions i have worn. the hair is so silky and minimal tangling/shedding.
- GEGema E.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoIn love!!!!
I am beyond in love with Bombay hair extensions, by far the most amazing hair extensions I have owned. I have the 20" 22" 24" inch extensions and they are beautiful, soft, top quality. I have obsessed with Bombay hair!!!!!!!!
- NCNadashka C.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing quality
It’s my second time buying these clip ins and the quality is incredible! They improved the clips to be more steady and the hair is soft and smells really good 😊 Look on my insta page @cocadashka