Espresso (2) 22" 270g
- Product Description
- SHIPPING TIMES
- HOW TO CLIP-IN BOMBAY EXTENSIONS
- CARE TIPS
100% INDIAN REMY HUMAN HAIR - THICK FROM ROOT-TO-TIP
The TAMANNA HAIR is 22 inches long and 270 grams thick - this set is ideal for medium to thicker hair individuals.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 22"
Weight (Grams): 270g
Hair Texture: Straight
Note, hair has been curled in the photo, using our 25mm Rose Gold Wand.
USA + CANADA - 1 to 8 Business Days, Express shipping available.
INTERNATIONAL* - 3 to 8 Business Days
*Please note, if you are outside the USA or Canada, your country may, or may not, charge duties at the time of your package's arrival.
Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair.
- Before and after each use, remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (Bombay Hair Brush). This will ensure tangle-free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build-up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area.
- HAHeidi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars2 months agoReally good hair
I loved it, same thickness top to ends, good clips and healthy hair. Totally recommend.
- JWJulie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoEspresso 270g
They look very natural. Fast delivery. Didn't come with a test strip but I was told that as long as I didn't remove the binding around the top of each piece that I could open the bag to see if the color was my true match without voiding their return policy. The color was perfect and I didn't have to return them anyways. Happy customer.
- CPChaitali P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoEspresso 20" 270gms
I selected this for my wedding and it was best decision i ever made. It was pricey for me but it was worth it!
- YDYildiz D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoVery thick hair:)
At first I had problems with the order, because it was the wrong hair and wrong color. But the customer service did a great job and I’ve received my favorite ones. One thing is that I’ve ordered from Germany and I’ve have to take the express delivery service and payed it, but it takes about 2 weeks to get my order and it was the wrong one. The right one comes very fast about 4-5 days.
Now to the hair. It’s soooo thick from bottom to the ends. The color is beautiful. Very shiny maybe a little bit too much but that’s okay. I’ve washed it now the first time and was surprised about the hair because after washing it’s a weavy. The luster is now better and it looks naturally. Shading is minimal to no shading, and it tangles not so much. The hair holds curls like a bomb, what surprised me very much but I’m happy with that. I decently will order hair from this company again. Great job :)
- NSNarges S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAmazing!
Literally the best and most lucious extensions ever!!!