Semi-Permanent Extensions Color Wheel
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
BOMBAY HAIR color wheels are a must for every professional hair and makeup artist to carry in their kits! Our color wheels are 100% virgin human hair.
Featuring all of our available colors for Tape-in extensions, Fusion extensions, i-Tips extensions, and Weave hair.
We make it super easy...
1) Match your client during a consultation.
2) Your client can order directly online.
3) And voila - extensions are at their doorstep in no time!
Returns & Exchanges:
All accessories are final sale.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Choose our 45g as an additional booster weft or on its own for extra volume.
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Drying Towel (Charcoal)$9 $30
- CLChristine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLots of colors
Beautiful color wheel! This will be very easy for clients to color match
- EMEmmy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSwatch ring- AMAZING
I am a hairstylist and have been doing extensions a while now, therefore have had many different swatch rings for other brands - BOMBAY is by far the best I’ve had!!! You can unclip each color to make it less confusing which is such a great feature! 10/10 recommend!!
- FKFrancesca K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoLots of color options. Every
Lots of color options. Every color and shade you can imagine. The options are limitless. Ombre and balayage very smooth color transition.
- JWJennifer W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGood quality, well packaged, like
Good quality, well packaged, like the size as well. Wish it all the colors of every extension method
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGreat quality and I like
Great quality and I like the availability to add more and organize to your preference. However, it doesn’t have ALL the swatches for all the colors that are offered so that still makes making that perfect match for my clients difficult. Price point is awesome compared to other hair companies.