- Product Description
- Extended Holiday Return Policy
Bombay Hair Tape–in Extensions are made from 100% Cuticle Remy Remy Human Hair, making them the ideal quality for semi-permanent hair extensions. Lusciously thick hair from root-to-tip.
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
Bombay Hair tape in extensions are:
- made without silicone to preserve the integrity of our real human hair
- made with a discreet tape skin weft to ensure they lay flat and comfortably on the head
- designed to last 9-12 months or longer with proper care
- double drawn – thick from root to tip
- can be styled just like your own hair: hair tools, cut, wash and blown out
- made with hypo-allergenic medical tape made in the USA
· Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
· Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
· Available Lengths: 16", 18”, 20”, 22”
· Texture: Straight
· Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
· Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
· Lifespan: up to 1 year
· HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
· Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
· Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
· Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to extend our return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- AOAmanda O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars2 weeks agoObsessed!
Best extensions I have ever bought! Worth every penny
- ABAmy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMy new hair “go to”!!!
The hair I received, as well as accessories, were amazing quality. My package came in great time and I’m so happy to have a great local resource to go back to. The colour of my hair extensions were a perfect match. Same level as my current hair with a bit of warmth, that was toned perfectly with diluted purple shampoo first wash. I installed them myself after bleaching regrowth and toning natural hair with Wella Pearl blonde. My hair I damaged and short and they bond seamlessly! It makes me so excited about my hair again.
My order was communicated clearly at every step.
- LNLacie N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoI am a hairstylist. I
I am a hairstylist. I have been using Bombay hair for years. I love it!
- RSRenee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoThe best!
Love love love Bombay! These extensions are beautiful and blend perfectly when washed with purple shampoo. My client is in love!
- BBBritnee B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFeels amazing
Thii I’ms hair feels amazing, very soft even when you let it air dry. I’m happy with it!