Tape In Extensions
White Blonde (#60B) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20", 22" or 24"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- ASAndreea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars24 minutes agoVery good quality of this tape extensions
I purchased white blonde and another one.They're both good,my hair dresser put them in December last year,she trimmed them a bit to blend them in and they're still good.I didn't have many issues everynow and then they knotted and became unruly,they shed a bit,otherwise no problems !I must say they're my first extensions!Never had extensions before and my hair looks good now.
- JSJesika S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReplacement order
I have been ordering from Bombay for years with great quality for the most part. The last order the hair was sent In terrible. Condition. After reaching out to Bombay for help I couldn’t be more pleased with the professionalism and prompt service to have them replaced. It’s refreshing to have a company stand behind their products. Thank you
- AMAlisia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLoveee
Love them they last so long compared to any other extensions I’ve tried. I’ve been using tape ins for over 5 years! These last well over a year.
- SMSherry M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNot white blonde
Definitely had to tone them twice make them super dry it was a blonde yellow not white or platinum
- MGMary G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTape ins
This company is the absolute best! I have bought from many other hair companies and this hair is hands down the best quality!