Tape In Extensions
Rooted Espresso #1C to White Blonde #60B Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20", 22" or 24"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Drying Towel (Charcoal)$9 $30
Bombay Tape Bond Remover$15 $18
- KHKeyanna H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEasy to work with and blends fantasticly!
The extensions took longer to arrive than expected as they didn’t have enough to fulfill my order, which was disappointing. However, when they did arrive, they were super easy to work with (my stylists’ first time doing extensions) and blended with my previously bleached out natural hair almost seamlessly. The rooted look makes them easy to hide in updos and half updos which is great. I have very thin hair (genetically and from bleaching it out for the last few years) and was worried you would be able to see the tape ins, but they were very easy to conceal!
Used 150g of 16” Rooted Espresso #1C to White Blonde #60B tape ins. Slightly trimmed the extensions to help with blending, but did not colour or tone them.
- HMhailey m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoI love itt
So soft and long
- BJBrittany J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove the grow out with
Love the grow out with this color! It looks so natural.
- SDSamantha D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this hair
LOVE THIS HAIR. Please restock it quickly I want more.
- JBJanelle B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI’m a hairdresser and Bombay
I’m a hairdresser and Bombay is my go-to for tape-in extensions and has been for years- hair quality is great, price is very reasonable, and the colour selection is vast and ever expanding! You can always custom colour too!! 1C/60B is a great choice for any light blonde- the dark tape and root makes grow out way less visible!