Tape In Extensions
Chocolate Brown (#4) Tape
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Available Lengths: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- DHDarlene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars4 days agoBeautiful Brown
This hair is very good quality and stays beautiful for years. Darlene
- LMleticia m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 stars5 months agosoftest hair
I love the quality of Bombay hair, Honestly the texture and density is much better then my very own hair.
- DPDelaney P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agogood
- KBKaylie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThese are my favorite brand
These are my favorite brand of extensions to not only wear, but to use on my clients as well. I do tape ins but I’ve also ordered clip ins from here as well and love them too.
- KRKatie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoawesome
absolutely perfect. exact color match and very thick and healthy quality of hair. good variety of colors to pick from. Will definitely buy again next time i order extensions. very impressed and in love