Tape In Extensions
Chocolate Brown (#4) Tape
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20", 22" or 24"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- DHDarlene H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful Brown
This hair is very good quality and stays beautiful for years. Darlene
- LMleticia m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agosoftest hair
I love the quality of Bombay hair, Honestly the texture and density is much better then my very own hair.
- DPDelaney P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogood
- KBKaylie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThese are my favorite brand
These are my favorite brand of extensions to not only wear, but to use on my clients as well. I do tape ins but I’ve also ordered clip ins from here as well and love them too.
- KRKatie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoawesome
absolutely perfect. exact color match and very thick and healthy quality of hair. good variety of colors to pick from. Will definitely buy again next time i order extensions. very impressed and in love