Tape In Extensions
Jet Black (#1) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- CMClaudia Munoz M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 stars11 seconds agowoow
best tape hair extensions
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars3 months agoGood quality
I’ve been using Bombay hair tape ins for a few years. Love the quality and unbeatable price.
- TFTerri F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoLoves these. Awesome quality
Loves these. Awesome quality
- MMcKaylaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoSilky smooth and perfect match!
Silky smooth and perfect match!
- EDErika D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMatch is perfect. Quality superb
Match is perfect. Quality superb and major selection...strongly recommend