Tape In Extensions
Dark Brown (#2) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- KWKerri W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoI won’t ever purchase elsewhere
I have worn extensions of various methods for over a decade.
Fusions, Tapes and clip ins specifically.
Of all of the tapes I’ve ever tried (both salon Indy walled and self installed) I have NEVER found this good of quality. I’m incredibly blown away.
Customer service was beyond amazing and helpful when I misunderstood the website for back orders. My order came much faster than I anticipated (I’m in Quebec Canada)
- MCMitsy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat product
Love these tape ins. Beautiful color, no tangles and tapes are great. Best extensions I’ve used over the years. I have reused them 3-4 times.
- LLLaura L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAmazing quality and beautiful colour
Amazing quality and beautiful colour looks just like the picture! Shipping was so quick and this is my second time with Bombay hair because it last so long and the maintenance is so easy and amazing!
- RSRenee S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMixed it with the ombré
Mixed it with the ombré and it’s just perfect. My client is so excited for her new summer look. Thank you for the awesome hair!
- CSCandace S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing