Tape In Extensions
Espresso (#1C) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- LOLaura O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoInsanely good hair
This is the best hair you can buy on the market right now. I have tried it all, including all the well known brands. This is hands down the best hair. It's thick from root to tip!! So many brands thin out towards mid to end. These are so beautiful and they last so long!!!
The tape is not the strongest, so I use different tape for these. But I love them!! Don't waste your money anywhere else.
- CCChristina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
I’ve tried many brands of tape-in extensions and Bombay’s are by far the best! Very great quality and they last anywhere from 6-9 months even with dying and processing. Extremely manageable (minimal tangling) and. super lightweight!!! I’ll keep buying my extensions from Bombay!! 💖⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- ABAmanda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAmazing quality!
I love my hair extensions! These are expensive but worth it because of the amazing quality.
- DBDenise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI’ve been wearing Bombay hair
I’ve been wearing Bombay hair extensions for years now. By far, the most beautiful and full (root to tip) set of tape-in extensions you’ll ever find. They don’t compare to other brands, they are in a league of their own. If you’re on the fence, just do it!! You will not regret it!
- KMKristen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoFeels like real hair. Lasts
Feels like real hair. Lasts a long time. Easy to install!