Tape In Extensions
Off Black (#1B) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
Off Black (#1B), is a natural black with a hint of brown undertones - while our Cuticle Remy Black (#1A) features hints of cooler undertones.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
REFUND & EXCHANGE
We are pleased to offer a return or exchange on unopened hair extensions within fourteen (14) days of you receiving your order.
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape.
Installation time: .5 to 1.5 Hours
For more details, see below installation video.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
- LVLENA V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 3 stars16 hours agoThe colour is off
I’m a fan of Bombay’s hair extensions in general I got the clip in hair extensions in the past in the colour 1B and it’s a perfect match. However, with the tape in the colour is a lot lighter (I’ve also read another comment from someone with the same issue). I’m a bit disappointed I had no choice but to install the tape in on top of that I’ll have ditch out more money to dye the extensions. I guarantee that if ur a natural 1B this is not it. Aside from the colour the hair is flawless.
- LLarissaI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 stars4 months agoBest extensions I have ever had!
I’m a cosmetologist and I’ve used a lot of high-end hair extensions and by far Bombay is the best!
The hair last for a very long time and it always feels great!
I highly highly highly recommend!
- VFVictoria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars4 months agoThe BEST extensions!!
I’ve ordered these several times and have been overly pleased every time!! Beautiful color and quality!
- SSSUSAN S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Hair
I used to buy my hair from a different company until I found Bombay. I was using #2 from another company and purchased #2 with Bombay to find out that #1B is #2 with the other company. I kept the #2 from Bombay and ordered #1B. Now I mix the #1B and #2 from Bombay and I always get complimented on the color and the fullness. The quality of the hair is stellar, and the tape for the hair is the best I have ever used.
I will be a long-time customer!
- ETErika T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBest hair ever
This is the best hair I have ever used.