Tape In Extensions
Off Black (#1B) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20", 22" or 24"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- LVLENA V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 3 stars16 hours agoThe colour is off
I’m a fan of Bombay’s hair extensions in general I got the clip in hair extensions in the past in the colour 1B and it’s a perfect match. However, with the tape in the colour is a lot lighter (I’ve also read another comment from someone with the same issue). I’m a bit disappointed I had no choice but to install the tape in on top of that I’ll have ditch out more money to dye the extensions. I guarantee that if ur a natural 1B this is not it. Aside from the colour the hair is flawless.
- LLarissaI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 stars4 months agoBest extensions I have ever had!
I’m a cosmetologist and I’ve used a lot of high-end hair extensions and by far Bombay is the best!
The hair last for a very long time and it always feels great!
I highly highly highly recommend!
- VFVictoria F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars4 months agoThe BEST extensions!!
I’ve ordered these several times and have been overly pleased every time!! Beautiful color and quality!
- SSSUSAN S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Hair
I used to buy my hair from a different company until I found Bombay. I was using #2 from another company and purchased #2 with Bombay to find out that #1B is #2 with the other company. I kept the #2 from Bombay and ordered #1B. Now I mix the #1B and #2 from Bombay and I always get complimented on the color and the fullness. The quality of the hair is stellar, and the tape for the hair is the best I have ever used.
I will be a long-time customer!
- ETErika T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBest hair ever
This is the best hair I have ever used.