Off Black (1B) 20" 220g
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- How to Choose Weight (gram)
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Bombay Hair clip-in hair extensions are made with 100% Indian Cuticle Remy Human Hair. Our extensions are double drawn, thick from root-to-tip, available in a wide range of colours, length and weight.
A seamless, natural blend, everytime.
Total Pieces: 10 pieces (wefts)
- 1 x 8" weft
- 1 x 7" weft
- 2 x 6" wefts
- 2 x 4" weft
- 4 x 1.5" wefts
Length (Inches): 20"
Weight (Grams): 220g
Hair Texture: Straight
HOW TO CLIP IN EXTENSIONS
- Always care for your Bombay Hair as you would your own hair
- Before and after each use remember to brush your Bombay Hair with a soft bristle brush (such as the Bombay Hair Brush) - this will ensure tangle free and smooth hair.
- Always use a heat protecting spray when curling or flat ironing your Bombay Hair.
- Wash your extensions every 15 to 20 wears or when there is too much build up of product.
- Wash your Bombay Hair with a gentle shampoo and with plenty of conditioner, rinse thoroughly.
- IMPORTANT, deep condition hair once every 1 to 2 weeks.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Lay flat to store and in a dry safe area - see hair carrier set.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Not sure which weight (gram) to choose? The thicker your hair is, the more grams you need for a natural even blend.
Thin: 45g, 110g, 125g, 150g, 160g
Medium/Normal: 125g, 150g, 160g, 190g, 220g
Thick: 190g, 220g, 270g
Still not sure? Choose our 220g as our most popular range
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- GVGagan V.Verified BuyerReviewingOff Black (1B) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoOff black
Very soft, easy to style extensions,
- SOShelbie O.Verified BuyerReviewingEspresso Highlight Blend (2/60) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThickRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect!
These extensions are sooooo soft and such a beautiful colour!! Love them!
- ASAriella S.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest extensions ever!
Completely worth it! Amazing !!
- KCKate C.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTaking a chance on new hair ...
So I've owned my new set for about two weeks now, and WOW. I am very impressed so far. I ordered more hair in my set than I normally would, because I like to have backup. It only took two wefts to fill out my hair like I liked. The ends are beautiful and thick! When you do the "bend" test there are NO short broken hairs. So far I am very impressed, have not used heat (only heatless curl styles) and have not shampooed, but have worn for over a week and they are terrific. Very happy.
- ARAlexandra R.Verified BuyerReviewingJet Black (1) 20" 220gI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoamazing!!!
i have worn extensions for about 13 years now. i usually order from bellami or luxy, but i decided to try bombay. easily the BEST extensions i have worn. the hair is so silky and minimal tangling/shedding.