Tape In Extensions
Ombre Ash Brown (#10C) to White Blonde (#60B) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20" or 22"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- TDTracey De A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoGood but not perfect!
This hair is really nice, but the ombre length is just too long for my short crappy hair and it shows! I should have gone with a rooted tip instead of ombre (the transition is approximately 1/2 & 1/2 on the 20” hair). A full length photo of the hair sample would be appreciated on the website to distinguish how long the ombre actually is! The blonde hair is a bit dry, but good product helps this out. No tangles at all though like i’ve experienced with other extension brands! Would buy again from Bombay, just not this colour/style! Although the 10C and 60B was perfect for a colour match, ombre is just not for me!
- MLMisty L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest extensions I’ve had to date!
They matched my hair color like a dream. Soft, great quality, the bonds and tape are secure and the are easy to style. I’ve got lots of compliments. Definitely repurchasing when I need new ones.
- KKKristen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoColor Match
I have not had a chance to get them installed as of yet however the color match was spot on! I sent in a photo of my hair and Bombay recommended Ombré ash brown to white blonde. I could not be happier!
- EDEmily D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSeamless install
- VBVincent B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHair looks and feels amazing
Hair looks and feels amazing love Bombay hair