Traditional Weft Bundle
Espresso (1C) 100g Weft
- Product Description
- How Much Hair Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Length: 24", 22", 20", 18" or 16"
Width: 30 inches
Weight: 100grams (~4oz) per bundle
Hair Type: 100% Cuticle Remy Indian human hair.
Weft Type: Machine. Double wefted.
Thin Hair Type: 1 Pack (bundle). Ideal for those looking for a little extra volume.
Medium Hair Type: 2 Packs (bundles). Ideal for most hair types. Great to add volume and length.
Medium/Thick Hair Type: 3-4 Packs (bundles). Great for both volume and/or to add length for medium/thicker hair types. Best option to achieve a major hair transformation.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- BLBethmarie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBOMBBB HAIR!!!
Fast Shipping! I placed my order at lunch time and it was shipped out that evening. When I received the hair- I was shocked! AMAZING quality! All my friends are now looking to get extensions seeing how great and natural my hair looks!
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWeft
Excellent product will def continue using it
Package was perfect color was spot on
There was a bit of excess glue on some of the hair but we managed too get it off.
- LTLoretta t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimply beautiful!
- DVDawn Van G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat colour and quality! Lasts
Great colour and quality! Lasts over a year for me .. great hair. Second purchase that I made in over 2 years.
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAwesome Hair!!!
I love it. Its so soft and you can do anything you would normally do to your hair!!! Thank you so much!