Traditional Weft Bundle
Platinum Ash Blonde (1002) 100g Weft
- Product Description
- How Much Hair Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
Width: 30 inches
Weight: 100grams (~4oz) per bundle
Hair Type: 100% Cuticle Remy Indian human hair.
Weft Type: Machine. Double wefted.
Thin Hair Type: 1 Pack (bundle). Ideal for those looking for a little extra volume.
Medium Hair Type: 2 Packs (bundles). Ideal for most hair types. Great to add volume and length.
Medium/Thick Hair Type: 3-4 Packs (bundles). Great for both volume and/or to add length for medium/thicker hair types. Best option to achieve a major hair transformation.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- SBSandra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect
This color matches my hair perfectly. Good quality. I have ordered this weft at least 3 times, and am always pleased with it.
- PMPam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 stars1 month agoVery good quality
Very happy with the length, color and quality. I’ve shed Bombay hair for years and they never disappoint.
- LWLeean W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove the color
Very good quality!
- CMChardonnay M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLove Bombay hair, the quality
Love Bombay hair, the quality is always so good.
- AKAlicia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHappy as always!
Happy as always!