Traditional Weft Bundle
Bronde (15C) 100g Weft
- Product Description
- How Much Hair Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
Each pack includes one (1) 30" wide weft that can be cut to fit you or your client's head seamlessly.
Length: 22", 20", 18" or 16"
Width: 30 inches
Weight: 100grams (~4oz) per bundle
Hair Type: 100% Cuticle Remy Indian human hair.
Weft Type: Machine. Double wefted.
Thin Hair Type: 1 Pack (bundle). Ideal for those looking for a little extra volume.
Medium Hair Type: 2 Packs (bundles). Ideal for most hair types. Great to add volume and length.
Medium/Thick Hair Type: 3-4 Packs (bundles). Great for both volume and/or to add length for medium/thicker hair types. Best option to achieve a major hair transformation.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- DSDeanna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoMachine tied wefts
I love the wefts, the hair quality is excellent and. Really soft. Best of all no tangling, even during washing. Great quality and at an awesome price point. DMS
- EAEmilie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful hair!
- CTCarrie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year ago100g Weft Review
It’s thinner compared to other brands I have used so I would recommend putting two rows of 50g each
- SHStassi H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMy favorite!
Beautiful hair and gorgeous color