Fusion Keratin Tip
Auburn (#33) 20" Keratin Tip- ON BACKORDER
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (each piece is 1g)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack (1g per weft)
- Length: 20"
- Hair Texture: straight
- Tips: flat
- Application: 2-6 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR FUSION?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- 100% Keratin Tips
The fusion method has been around for years, and you won't require a touch up for months! Bombay Hair fusion extensions com pre-tipped (ready to install) and are made from 100% Italian Keratin Tips to allow for maximum comfort and durability - as our Keratin Tips are made from some of the same naturally occurring proteins found in your hair.
These Fusion - Keratin Tip - extensions are installed using a heating element which safely melts the Keratin Tips onto your own hair. The Keratin Tips are bonded close to the roots of your hair to allow for a seamless blend.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
Recommended Add On
Hair Extension Loop Brush$8 $35
Hair Drying Towel (Sand)$9 $30
- LGLeah G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful hair!
Love my new hair, the quality is top notch, it's easy to care for, and once colored, turned out amazing! It's stunning!