Fusion Keratin Tip
Mocha Brown(#3) 20" Keratin Tip
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (each piece is 1g)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack (1g per weft)
- Length: 20"
- Hair Texture: straight
- Tips: flat
- Application: 2-6 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR FUSION?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- 100% Keratin Tips
The fusion method has been around for years, and you won't require a touch up for months! Bombay Hair fusion extensions com pre-tipped (ready to install) and are made from 100% Italian Keratin Tips to allow for maximum comfort and durability - as our Keratin Tips are made from some of the same naturally occurring proteins found in your hair.
These Fusion - Keratin Tip - extensions are installed using a heating element which safely melts the Keratin Tips onto your own hair. The Keratin Tips are bonded close to the roots of your hair to allow for a seamless blend.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- SBShauna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoSimple and sweet
I absolutely love the quality of these extensions. Easy to install perfect weight for my thin hair
- EDErika D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFirst time
Oooh wow this has been my first time trying keratin tip extensions. This brand has truly surprised me with how soft and light weight they feel . I waited a week before placing this review . I washed my hair 4 days after installing using sulfate free / paranben free shampoo/conditioner. The hair came out as like when I first recived it! Now that's what I call great qulity hair! I ha e used other bomaby hair extensions from wefts to tape ins and all styles of hair never stop to amazed me . If you're willing to Spurg a little and get your money's worth , do it ! My previous bombay extensions have lasted me over a year . Strongly recommend
- BBBeverley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agokeratin tip hair
shipping was fast. I love Bombay hair. I have ordered it so manty times.