Tape In Extensions
Ombre Espresso (#1C) to Caramel Brown (#6C) Tape (50g)
- Product Description
- What's in the Pack
- How Many Packs Do I Need?
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
All our packs (bundles) are sold in 50g packs in order to allow the client maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors.
WHY BOMBAY HAIR TAPES?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with Bombay Hair tools
- Smaller packs for maximum flexibility with mixing & matching hair colors
Bombay Hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic – made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
Once hair is ‘sandwiched’ in between two (2) pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one (1) piece with single-sided tape. For more details, see below installation video.
- Total Weight: 50g / 1.7 oz (each piece is 2.5g)
- Total Pieces: 20 pieces per pack (10 sandwiches)
- Length: 16", 18", 20"or 22"
- Texture: Straight
- Application: 0.5 – 1.5 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
- Thin Hair: 2 to 3 packs (100g to 150g)
- Medium Hair: 3 to 4 packs (150g to 200g)
- Thick Hair: 4 to 6 packs (200g to 300g)
The tape adhesive used in Bombay Hair extensions is medical grade, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. Our tape provides a secure application that can also be easily removed and/or for reapplication.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- NSNayara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoTape
- CBClaire B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful color and excellent quality extensions
Beautiful color and excellent quality. I’ve washed these several times now with no problems. Don’t waste your money on the cheap brands. Bombay extensions are well worth the money, and will last so much longer. You get what you pay for!
- CDColleen D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoI was pleasantly surprised to
I was pleasantly surprised to receive my product within days of ordering it. The hair extensions are beautiful. I did find the Carmel brown colour to be more reddish as apposed to a true Carmel. Would definitely recommend purchasing again. Thx
- JJJulie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMatched perfectly and beware of potential heat damage
Matched perfect & good quality! I have noticed some strands have shrivelled from being straightened within the first week. Heat settings were on low so not sure what’s up with that. I had them cut a few inches as the 22” seemed a lot longer than the 22” from other brands that I have owned. Packaging was nice and arrived a day before scheduled. Price has gone up a fair amount since the last time I ordered from Bombay 6 years ago. Overall satisfied.
- LMleticia m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest hair ever!
I absolutely love my hair, mixing colors allows me to have color dimension without damage. The quality of your hair is superb! Color matches perfectly! Love my hair