Fusion Keratin Tip
Ombre - Caramel Brown (#4) to Dirty Blonde (#19C) 20" Keratin Tip
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (each piece is 1g)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack (1g per weft)
- Length: 20"
- Hair Texture: straight
- Tips: flat
- Application: 2-6 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR FUSION?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- 100% Keratin Tips
The fusion method has been around for years, and you won't require a touch up for months! Bombay Hair fusion extensions com pre-tipped (ready to install) and are made from 100% Italian Keratin Tips to allow for maximum comfort and durability - as our Keratin Tips are made from some of the same naturally occurring proteins found in your hair.
These Fusion - Keratin Tip - extensions are installed using a heating element which safely melts the Keratin Tips onto your own hair. The Keratin Tips are bonded close to the roots of your hair to allow for a seamless blend.
We are pleased to offer FREE Exchanges within 30-days of you receiving your order, and Easy Returns within 14-days. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Holiday Return/Exchange Policy (Orders placed Nov 11 - Jan 2):
We are pleased to extend our holiday return policy until January 31st for orders placed between November 11 to January 2nd, read full policy here, terms apply.
*Excludes final sale, bundles, stocking stuffers, accessories and open box items
- ASAngela S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBest hair!
I love all your hair. The rooted is my favorite because it's virtually undetectable even when my roots start to show. The blonde on the ends is a little light for me but you were out of my color. I love mixing the colors for a more natural look.
- RRRenata R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI love my Bombay hair
I love my Bombay hair extensions.The bundles are high quality ,thick healthy and look amazing !!!Im very happy I decided to try Bombay hair for the first time.I will definitely order again for next time!!
- LSLeah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThe Perfect Match
I used these two plus golden ash blonde to perfect this unbelievable blend. The quality of the hair is great, last the entire time of wear, & won’t shed.
In comparison to other brands this is my favorite bc of all it offers, with an affordable price.