Fusion Keratin Tip
Ash Blonde (#60C) 20" Keratin Tip
- Product Description
- Return & Exchange Policy
- What's My Hair Colour / Length?
- Payment Methods | Pay in 4
- Total Weight: 25g / .90 oz (each piece is 1g)
- Total Pieces: 25 pieces per pack (1g per weft)
- Length: 20"
- Hair Texture: straight
- Tips: flat
- Application: 2-6 hours
- Reapplication: 6-9 weeks
- Lifespan: up to 1 year
HOW MANY PACKS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Thin Hair: 4 to 5 packs (100g to 125g)
- Medium Hair: 5 to 7 packs (125g to 175g)
- Thick Hair: 6 to 9 packs (150g to 225g)
WHY BOMBAY HAIR FUSION?
- 100% Cuticle Remy Human Hair
- Thick from root-to-tip
- Hair is treated with no silicone
- Can be heated styled with hair tools
- 100% Keratin Tips
The fusion method has been around for years, and you won't require a touch up for months! Bombay Hair fusion extensions com pre-tipped (ready to install) and are made from 100% Italian Keratin Tips to allow for maximum comfort and durability - as our Keratin Tips are made from some of the same naturally occurring proteins found in your hair.
These Fusion - Keratin Tip - extensions are installed using a heating element which safely melts the Keratin Tips onto your own hair. The Keratin Tips are bonded close to the roots of your hair to allow for a seamless blend.
Extended Return/Exchange Policy:
We are pleased to offer extended Returns and Exchanges this holiday season. Limited to Canada and the USA, read full holiday policy here.
*Excludes final sale
Not sure which hair colour is your perfect match? We are here to help! Click Here to get assistance
To pick the correct length, take measuring tape, place the 0 marker at the top of your ear and measure to the length you prefer. Not sure which to choose? Our most popular length is 20"
Bombay Hair accepts all major payment methods such as: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, PayPal and more.
New: Interac e-Tranfser with DirectPay. Pay directly from your bank, available for all major canadian banks.
Want to Pay in installments? Choose from AfterPay or Sezzle at checkout.
Installments require approval and verification, terms and conditions apply.
- SFSusan F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoWhat an amazing company, staff and products!!
Colors are always amazing!!
- SZSnezhana Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type ThinRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoI would recommend.
I am happy with my purchase. The color of keratin is perfect for the color of extensions. After installing the extensions, there were already two washes of the hair and they do not shed, had experience with two other brands and it was terrible how much the extensions shed and my hairdresser said that this was normal, but it was not normal. I am happy that I tried this brand, I will buy more later. Thank you.
- TRTreena R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHair Type MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove bombay
I absolutely love these extensions they are very lush and hold up very well one of the best I have ever used
- CCCari C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove Bombay
I have been wearing hair extensions for many many years. I used to use those more expensive extensions but since I switched to Bombay I couldn’t be happier. I like the texture of Bombay extensions way better because they are easier to blow dry straight, hold a curling iron style way linger and tangle less.
- BCBrianne C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat hair!
Great quality hair, not too much glue, although I still cut each bone in half. Could be ashier though.